The 2010/2011 Middle School Hockey Season is Starting SOON and YOU are Invited to TRYOUT for an Exciting Opportunity to JOIN in!
The RJ Grey Junior High Hockey Club is conducting tryouts for the upcoming season. The RJ Grey Junior High Hockey Club has provided 7th and 8th Grade AB boys and girls with the opportunity to play middle-school level hockey for the last 18 years. This strong tradition of fun, competitive hockey continues as strong as ever.
Here are some key facts:
• The team will play in the competitive Bourque division of the Martian League.
• There will be TWO tryouts at NASHOBA VALLEY OLYMPIC RINK on Saturday, 23 October (8:40pm to 10:40pm) and Sunday, 24 October (9:25pm to 10:25pm). Cost for the tryouts is: $60 [Teams will be posted after the second tryout at the rink]. No limit to people trying out.
• The team will include 17 full-time players (15 skaters and 2 goalies). There will also be two to three alternates.
• There will be 15 games, a weekend Hockey Jamboree plus a few pre-season practices.
• A tournament in Montreal, Canada (the highlight at the end of the season).
• Coaching staff comprises town, select team, Juniors, College, and NHL player experience
• Cost is approx. $400 for full-time players (excl. cost of Montreal Tournament).
• Season Fees include: League, Socks, Sweat-Suits, and blue shell (hockey pant covers). Shirts (with player names) are provided for the season
The R J Grey Junior High Hockey Club is a Non Profit organization developed to provide 7th and 8th Grade AB children with an opportunity to play hockey with their friends, who may currently play in a variety of different teams such as town teams, select teams, the EHF, & the NEHL.
02/20/2011, 8:25pm EST, By John Mandel
02/19/2011, 4:57pm EST, By John Mandel
02/19/2011, 4:45pm EST, By John Mandel
02/19/2011, 4:40pm EST, By John Mandel
02/19/2011, 4:39pm EST, By John Mandel
01/13/2011, 10:52am EST, By John Mandel
12/18/2010, 12:14am EST, By John Mandel
12/07/2010, 11:24pm EST, By John Mandel
12/04/2010, 12:00am EST, By John Mandel
12/03/2010, 10:04pm EST, By John Mandel